This is so deeply amazing!
You dab that moisturizer on points of your face and apply it – slowly, silently – your eyes seemingly focused on that image of your face that is reflected in the mirror. It’s not about the effectiveness of this new product you’re trying that’s causing this blank stare though. In fact, your mind has gone haywire again with anxiety-provoking thoughts that have you unconsciously breathe deeply. That’s all you could do as you perform (for the nth time this year) a mental assessment of how you’re faring as a twenty-something adult in this fast and crazy world.
- Have you gotten your dream job?
- Have you tried pursuing (at least ) your dream job?
- Have you opened a savings account in your name that really is for “saving”?
- Do you consider yourself independent? Responsible? In all aspects?
- Are you pleased with your current job? Does it give you fulfillment?
- Have you…
View original post 219 more words