So I finally heeded the call! This post showcases a purple themed makeup look that I did on myself. Sadly my camera is not the best, but I did my best.
Purple is definitely one of my favourite colours when it comes to makeup. And contrary to popular belief they compliment darker skin tones extremely well.
My eyebrows must please be excused in these images, I am only scheduled for a wax next week even though my unibrow is threatening to reveal itself. I did not add extra to my brows, they are this thick naturally… I just filled them in and darkened them a little bit.
Front view of my makeup.
I know my round cheeks call for like severe contouring but I don’t know I just wasn’t feeling it all that much so I just did a light contour.
Here is a list of all the products I used;
1. Wet n Wild Brow Kit
2. LA Girl Pro Concealer in Chestnut for my brows
3. Gosh Cosmetics Classic primer
4. Black Opal Oil Free liquid foundation in Hazelnut
5. NYX eyeshadow base
6. Design Purple Eyeshadow palette
7. T-mart 88 colour eye shadow palette
8. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
9. LA Girl Concealers to highlight
10. Rimmel foundation in Mahogany to contour
11. Revlon face powders
12. Sleek cosmetics lip pencil in Raisin
13. Maybelline lipstick in Hot Plum and MAC Cyber
12. Avon cosmetics setting spray
Hope this was fun for some of you guys. Talk soon.